Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thursday, December 27th


Happy Thursday!


Today has been a very low key day at home. Ken has the day off so we are just enjoying a quiet day together. Lucy is snuggled up between Ken and I on the couch and the fire has been burning all day. Peace....ahhhhhhh...can't you just hear it?


I decided to surprise my family and do something different today...that's right I cooked! Well, actually, I put the ham bone in the crock pot with a bunch of other junk and we have been smelling it all day...yummmyyy. We shall let you know how that turns out.


No knitting for me tonight with the ladies however, Emilee and I will be going on Saturday to catch up with everyone. I am still working on Emilee's new shrug which I am hoping to have finished for her to wear back to school on January the second.


I did finish Kenny's "Football Rag Quilt" but still need to clip it. Once I'm done with that I will post a picture for y'all to view.


Have a wonderful evening!!


Heidi

No comments:

Dish Rag Tag

Dish Rag Tag