Thursday, March 6, 2008

Loopy Laces



Well, today I finished my first "Loopy Laces" sock :) This was a really fun pattern and I happen to know the artist. She is an up and coming sock guru named Jenn Nevitt and she is a real kick in the pants too. She appreciates my sick sense of humor which helps her rating with me!!

The weather here in Texas is crazy today and we have had to stay in this evening. My knitting class was canceled as well as our
Sit-N-Stitch night :( I'm sure there are dissapointed women all over the Forth Worth area this evening. Emilee is hoping for a snow day tomorrow, but I 'm pretty sure she will end up going to school. Oh well, spring break is right around the corner...yeah!!! I love it when she doesn't have school...no seriously, I do!! When my kids were young and pains in the butts, it was the reverse for me...but Emilee and I have lots of fun together and enjoy just hanging at home.

I noticed my peach tree has beautiful peach blossoms on it today and I hope the weather doesn't chase them away. The birds have emptied out all my bird feeders today. Ho-hum....that's about it for this evening. Maybe I will hear from one of my friends out there????

Stay safe...Heidi

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks great! I missed knitting last night too, :( see you soon I hope!

Quilting Girl said...

I will be there tomorrow :)

Glad you approve of my sock :)

Later tator..Heidi

Debi said...

don't forget to have these finished plus a matching sweater and hat and scarf and wrap by thursday. i will accept no less! :)

Dish Rag Tag

Dish Rag Tag