Monday, March 10, 2008

Tinkerbell Sock Project Bag!!!


Well People...Here are my latest projects - I just loved these colors in this wonderful sock yarn. It reminded me of an orange sherbert popsicle with a little bit of lime, mmmmmm!!
My Tinkerbell Sock Project Bag!! It is reversible with a cute dragonfly charm hanging from the ribbon drawstring. My first shot at this, but I love it!!! Once I get really good at making these, I will most likely put these in my E-bay store :)
I have also started knitting the squares for what I'm sure is going to be a beautiful blanket for Jessica & Josh!! I want to "shout out" a big "THANKS" to everyone who is pitching in to knit these squares with me. So far I know of "Leslie"..."Jennifer"...and "Mary"..I really appreciate all your help girls...
Today I found out that my basil, peppermint and peppers did not make it after our latest freeze....so I will have to replant in a week or so and we should be good to go. I have planted my tomatoes and re-planted garlics all around my newest vegetables. Garlics & basil really help keep the bugs away from my plants....so we try and plant them all over the place. These are all things I'm learning as I go along.
My first poll was a bust as only one of you decided to cast a vote...so I am trying another one and we are off to a much better start with (3) votes so far. I know that y'all are dying to know what the most popular paper towel will turn out to be??
Take care!!! Love to you all...Heidi

1 comment:

Debi said...

i voted! :)

is that bag fashioned after the one you borrowed from amanda? i can't wait to see how it came out in person.

i also want to see the dreamsicle socks :)

Dish Rag Tag

Dish Rag Tag