Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Friends till the End

Evening y'all!!!

I just had a very pleasant surprise this evening :) A very dear friend, Janet, and I just hooked up via Instant Message. We had been out of touch for quite some time and I was missing her. Friends touch my heart in the very best way...they make me feel loved and appreciated! Most of you know that I have been fighting depression since my transplant to Texas. I left such an AmAzInG support system in California that it has just left me in such a funk. You know ...you just don't know how important people are in your lives until they are gone...at least on a day to day basis.
Janet is such a kindred spirit and even though we haven't been able to spend much "quality" time together...I love her very much. She has been a very dear friend to my husband for years and we clicked instantly when we met. I feel like a bad friend though as I let way too much time go buy without contacting her. I'm sorry for that Janet!! Really, I am.
I also am back in touch with an old high school buddy, Tina!!! GOSH, we had some really awesome times....I sure wish I could remember them better...but she is one of those friends that will always be part of my heart and soul...she get's me. Back in the day, her family accepted me into their's and I hung out at their home very often ...most of the time to escape my own home with a very negative...un-loving...so-called mother....who I am no longer in touch with. I finally realized that I would never please her, so I stopped trying...and you know what? I like myself so much more...and my self-esteem has improved ten times over and over again. I have missed you Tina....and I love you!!

Wow...Friends are the best....

No comments:

Dish Rag Tag

Dish Rag Tag