Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year


Happy New Year Everyone!


I hope all of you had a safe New Year's Eve!! The Koehler's spent a quiet evening together at home. Ken had the day off so life was great!! We invited a neighbor of ours over to share supper because he was all alone and Ken and I both know what it is like to be alone on holidays. He loved my lasagna!!! I decided it was best to allow him to think I actually cooked it myself...LOL courtesy of Mrs. Stoufers....sshhhhhh!!


I have been down with a horrible head cold for the past 4 days or so...YUCK!! I finally found the key...Sudafed Sinus & Headache...it's the bomb!! I was having a difficult time eating my See's Candy with all that congestion :) Oh, courtesy of all my wonderful friends/family I received (5) 1 lb. boxes of See's Candy for Christmas. Can y'all say WIDE LOAD??? I actually gave one to my paper lady as a gift...so that leaves me with only (4)...


Today is also Lucy's 1st Birthday!!! She is getting so grown up. Lucy celebrated by chasing the neighbors cats and eating the left over Ham Bone from Christmas Dinner. Happy Birthday Lucy!!!


The picture of the day is my favorite from Emilee's Birthday on the 21st. Tomorrow I will share with all of you our adventures at the American Girl Boutique & Bistro in Dallas!!


Happy New Year!! Love, Heidi

1 comment:

Debi said...

Hey Heidi ... this is Debi, I sat across from you at the xmas party - in between Angel and Rose :) Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog! See you soon ...

Dish Rag Tag

Dish Rag Tag