Friday, January 11, 2008

What Happened?


What Happened?
I was all set to head out to knitting last night. I was so excited to be getting out of the house and spending some time with my knitting pals. So what happened you ask? I was on my way home from picking up Emilee from school. Driving 50 miles an hour down Highway 1187 when the car just shut down. I was able to pull over safely and call for help. Scarlet is now at Longhorn Dodge being poked and proded...hopefully they will figure out what is wrong with her very soon. I am driving her "Mimi Me" as a rental car. Same color but about half her size...a dodge Caliber or some such thing. And the worst thing..no HEMI :( So, to all my buddies at knitting....One day I will make it back!!! I really miss you guys.
Lucy is still on lock down and not enjoying it one little bit. The good news is she is alive and well and not squished by a truck. I have started taking her out back for 30 minutes or so and playing with her...letting her run and exercise. She is doing a wonderful job of giving me "the look" and making me feel so sorry for her.
Is anyone out there? Let me hear from you!!
Hugs, Heidi

No comments:

Dish Rag Tag

Dish Rag Tag