Friday, February 8, 2008

Calling All Knitters


What is everyone knitting? This entry is going out to all my knitting friends. Ok, this is how this is supposed to work!!! After you read this entry, you click on "comments" and leave me a message...ok??? It's not that difficult, I promise.
I have just finished another pony cap for myself in Greens and Browns...I will take a picture and post it later this evening. I am working on; A sweater vest for my husband, a shrug for Emilee (half way there), a cute dress for Jessica (is gonna take 4-ever) and I am registered for a class to knit myself a fair isle vest (yeah baby!!)
With the weather changing from cold and dreary to warmer.... I seem to be catching the knitting bug...which is good...because I truly love my knitting. I could use some inspiration from all of you girls. I can't wait to hear about all your projects!!
Love to you all, Heidi

No comments:

Dish Rag Tag

Dish Rag Tag