Saturday, February 9, 2008

Here Comes The Sun



It is such a beautiful day here in Africa!!! We have both doors open and I am enjoying the breeze.
The pictures are of Ken and Lucy "relaxing". Lucy will only lay in this position with Dad, it's very strange to see her just limp like that. The other is of my newest beanie....it has a hole in the top for my pony tale and I wore it last night to Emilee's riding lesson. It got one "oohhh ahhhh" from a lady sitting next to me :)
Ken is getting ready for work, Emilee is floating in the hot tub and I'm trying to figure out what all I need to do today. I hope you all enjoy your day and please "LET ME HEAR FROM Y'ALL"
Hugs, Heidi

1 comment:

Lady J said...

hat is darling; i am knitting easter egss to be felted and a basket to be felted. the weather is beautiful in california also

Dish Rag Tag

Dish Rag Tag