Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentine's Day all!!! I hope you all had a wonderful day. It's awful quiet here at the Koehler home. Emilee has gone to bed with her new stuffed dog. She was very pleased with all the goodies the "Valentines Fairy" brought her this year. Ken and I are sharing a nice big box of Mrs. Fields Chocolates. I think that Mrs. Field's needs to stick to cookies....I would give her chocolates a 6 out of 10 :/ Today's picture is of my beautiful roses that Ken gave me today before he left for work and my extra mushy card.

I am waiting by the phone as my daughter Jessica is getting married this evening in Nevada to Joshua Mason....sniff sniff... Since I can't be there with her, I will be listening in on my cell phone. Jessica & Josh decided to go get a marriage license today and Josh's Uncle is going to marry them at his Grandma's house in just a little bit. Not as fancy as my wedding to Ken...."The Just Say I do ...Wedding Drive-Thru" but....every bride has her day :) Hopefully I will have some pictures to share very soon.

XOXOXO Heidi



1 comment:

Wicked said...

I am so glad that you got to be a part of our big day even if it was just on the phone. I can't believe I'm a mrs. now lol. This blogging thing seems like a really neat way to keep in touch. Way better than myspace lol. Love you mom.

<3<3 Jess

Dish Rag Tag

Dish Rag Tag